• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIBS; dry, wet, or both

Dry,Wet,or Both

• Total voters
I like dry rub and wet with apple juice every 45 minutes or so. Cook at 230 for 7 hours and final basting with 50% mix of BBQ sauce and apple juice for another 30 minutes. Let rest of about 10 minutes and eat till you hurt.

I like dry rub and wet with apple juice every 45 minutes or so. Cook at 230 for 7 hours and final basting with 50% mix of BBQ sauce and apple juice for another 30 minutes. Let rest of about 10 minutes and eat till you hurt.

I spritz all my smoked meat every 30 min with apple juice, Great to use until the final hr..Then let the bark finish it job!

One thing I have noticed is that the Smithfield and Swift Premium ribs turn out much better than the generic store variety. Well worth the extra pennies. I can only do 10 racks at a time with the current RecTec setup. Neighbors really hate me when I do this as whole neighborhood smells like ribs for the day. LOL

One thing I have noticed is that the Smithfield and Swift Premium ribs turn out much better than the generic store variety. Well worth the extra pennies. I can only do 10 racks at a time with the current RecTec setup. Neighbors really hate me when I do this as whole neighborhood smells like ribs for the day. LOL
x2 on Smithfield they do always turn out good

If I was your neighbor I'd be you bestest friend you ever did have

I get fresh ribs from friends now and then and can't believe how much better they are than store bought. Wild hog ribs are awesome too they taste nothing like store ribs to me

Back
Top Bottom