• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rio Olympic Games

Very weird story about Lochte. Recent reports say that a video shows Lochte breaking down a bathroom door and fighting with a security guard. No link, just heard it on the radio. I am sure there will be a link to the update soon.

An Olympic metal is the pinnacle of some events. But other events, like golf, the pinnacle is not an Olympic metal. The pinnacle for them is to win a "Major".
I just hate that back door deals, payoffs, and just out right criminal offenses were made in order for Rio to get the Olympics. Chicago was in the running, or so they thought. But the fix was in for Rio, even though those in charge knew Rio did not have the ability to get their act together. Just a sad commentary on the greed of the Olympic Committee, run by criminals who were out for nothing but money.

This deal was done when the country was enjoying higher oil prices. It will take them a couple of decades to recover from the financial losses related to hosting this event, but many of the crooked politicians and military officers will take their pound of flesh. The general population will suffer in my view.

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom