RK Gun Show: Offer Your Review. What Did You Buy??

He had nice stuff and prices were fair. I always wanted a dueling tree for the backyard - and now I have one!!

I'm jealous! His dueling trees are heavy duty and nicely made! All of their stuff was really nice. I've got a brochure, so if the tax man is kind, I'm going to order a target or two.

Recently went to The RK gun show in St Charles Missouri. it was the 2nd of January 2021. Was a little turned off by the $12 a person to get in seeing as I took my son and his friend so $36 just to get in the door but I figured I would save that on the handgun I purchased as you usually get pretty good deals at gun shows I acknowledge things have changed a little with the time's but was shocked to see the vendors taking such advantage of their fellow Americans did not expect that from gun shows not one vendor had prices under MSRP they were all quite a bit over I only found one vendor that would negotiate at all I ended up getting my gun $20 under MSRP so about $100 over what it's actually selling for online and the only reason I purchased it is because I had driven a 200-mile round-trip and already paid $36 to get in the door last gun show I went to was every bit as good for $4 at the Illinois State Fairgrounds about a year ago so before you drive any distance to go to these RK gun shows be advised

Recently went to The RK gun show in St Charles Missouri. it was the 2nd of January 2021. Was a little turned off by the $12 a person to get in seeing as I took my son and his friend so $36 just to get in the door but I figured I would save that on the handgun I purchased as you usually get pretty good deals at gun shows I acknowledge things have changed a little with the time's but was shocked to see the vendors taking such advantage of their fellow Americans did not expect that from gun shows not one vendor had prices under MSRP they were all quite a bit over I only found one vendor that would negotiate at all I ended up getting my gun $20 under MSRP so about $100 over what it's actually selling for online and the only reason I purchased it is because I had driven a 200-mile round-trip and already paid $36 to get in the door last gun show I went to was every bit as good for $4 at the Illinois State Fairgrounds about a year ago so before you drive any distance to go to these RK gun shows be advised

So you happily paid the $36 to get in, you happily drove 200 miles to and then you bitch because the prices are high when every person in the country knows there is a gun and ammo shortage... WTF did you just not buy your gun online for $100 less? Cause you could not find it online i guess....... sounds to me like your not the smartest person in IL..... Please god stay up there and do not come to GA.

So on top of paying $100 over what they are selling for online, paying for gas for your 200 mile trip and $36 admission your paid over $150 too much.... seriously stay away from GA, we cant deal with stupidity on that level....

Back
Top Bottom