RK Gun Show: Offer Your Review. What Did You Buy??

Worked a table for 2 days with Wildman. What was selling most it seemed was hi-cap mags and $600 AR-15's. I sold out of Gen 3 PMags for $10, FAL mags, HK Maritime mags, Romanian AK mags. One table sold $1200 of Glock mags by noon Saturday at $22 each.
Don't think Cherokee had but 3 AR-15's left and a few SCARS. RFB's were still there as were the Arsenal AK's. Lower priced AK's were gone. Even a Polytech underfolder sold for $920.
Decent show where you could find PSA M4 carbines with "imported" Keymod handguards and melonited barrels for $575 out the door.

Two days clustered in the far corner with three tables among dashcams, firestarters, para cord twisty, and bamboo pillow salesmen (who are perfectly nice people by the way) was enough for me. I may as well set up guns and parts at Smiley's Flea Market in Macon. If it weren't for getting to have old friends come back behind the tables for a visit or making new ones, I'd not set up again. The promoters are way too loose with their definition of what constitutes a gun or knife.

Two days clustered in the far corner with three tables among dashcams, firestarters, para cord twisty, and bamboo pillow salesmen (who are perfectly nice people by the way) was enough for me. I may as well set up guns and parts at Smiley's Flea Market in Macon. If it weren't for getting to have old friends come back behind the tables for a visit or making new ones, I'd not set up again. The promoters are way too loose with their definition of what constitutes a gun or knife.

What were you selling?

I tried to get my wife to sell her soap there but she never got around to it.

I had about 15 rifles and and 3 (nice) pistols to sell, along with other firearm/shooting/parts and magazines. I didn't have anything like the other vendors around me were selling. My buddy had race guns, gun parts and a rifle to sell along with a lot of reloading equipment and components. Another seller with rifles set up at an adjacent two tables (we had 5) but left in disgust after Saturday (can't blame him). I think I'll set up a single table at the next show and just sell fake dog poop (saw this at the Albany show, lol).

I had about 15 rifles and and 3 (nice) pistols to sell, along with other firearm/shooting/parts and magazines. I didn't have anything like the other vendors around me were selling. My buddy had race guns, gun parts and a rifle to sell along with a lot of reloading equipment and components. Another seller with rifles set up at an adjacent two tables (we had 5) but left in disgust after Saturday (can't blame him). I think I'll set up a single table at the next show and just sell fake dog poop (saw this at the Albany show, lol).

There should be an ODT member sign you could put up so we all know who to deal with.

There should be an ODT member sign you could put up so we all know who to deal with.

I didn't even see you at the show, LOL. I only ran into opps because I walked to the center of the show to speak to a friend set up past the entrance. I was in the far, far left corner of the show (as you enter) by the camel lot and Baba Ghanoush vendors.

The Carbine guy from TN wasn't there I like looking at his stuff, he has reasonable prices.

The only reason I go to this show is to see Tom and Randy from TN but I emailed Tom a week earlier to make sure they would be there as they normally are but found out they could not make it this time around. Tom said they would be at the next one there.

The guy selling steel targets in the back right corner had some very nice stuff. If I had the cash to spare, I'd love to have one of those windmill things he had. That was sweet.

Also, I forgot to buy a long gun sleeve a vendor had for $8. Surprisingly good quality for the money. I meant to double back and buy it, and remembered it about halfway home. :mad:
He had nice stuff and prices were fair. I always wanted a dueling tree for the backyard - and now I have one!!

Back
Top Bottom