RK Gun Show: Offer Your Review. What Did You Buy??

Was there yesterday and sold a Remington 770 and a Saqinaw S'G' Carbine.

Kicking myself for not haggling with a vendor that had a Winchester Garand marked $990. It had a SA replacement barrel so I'd have offered $900 and stood firm at $950.

Didn't want to be greedy, I already have a Winchester Garand in the safe w original barrel.

Maybe next time.

The Carbine gut from TN wasn't there I like looking at his stuff, he has reasonable prices.

Enjoyed Cherokee Gun and Pawn, had to control myself not to snag a G22 w night sights for $319!

Spent whole day yesterday there. This is the only show that I go to for the entire year. Saw many guns that I really wanted to buy but wallet doesn't allow. One day...I'll get'em all...
Only thing I got is a Sig SP2009 Blue Line from a nice gentleman walking around.

Got a nice working (and converted to 9V i might add) set of PNV-57E Night Vision goggles for my tanker helmet at an amazing price ....so so giddy playing with them already and a handful of PPSH 41 mags for a steal

I regret missing the show this weekend. I make it almost every time it rolls around and had every intention of making it this weekend but I made 2 fantastic deals here Friday so I had no reason to go...Not that I needed a reason, but I would not have bought anything.

Back
Top Bottom