• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger 10mm 1911

Agreed, I would rather have a 10mm than a 41 mag for personal defense for human predators, not bc of capacity but bc of the greater speed of follow up shots and the greater potential of over penetration with the 41. However many would be better served slowing down their follow up shots and spending a little more time on site alignment. How many times you hear the cops fired 64 rounds hit the perp twice...
Agreed! 100% with every word you said.

10mm never really interested me, but the Bren Ten does for a couple of different reasons:

1. It was the first
2. Sonny Crockett toted one
My Remington R1 Hunter 6 inch long slide in 10mm looks almost exactly like that without the flared magwell which is on the list. I have replaced some of the parts on the outside with stainless just for some contrast and the flared magwel will be done is stainless also. Before stainless parts If you put that flared magwell on mine you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

My Remington R1 Hunter 6 inch long slide in 10mm looks almost exactly like that without the flared magwell which is on the list. I have replaced some of the parts on the outside with stainless just for some contrast and the flared magwel will be done is stainless also. Before stainless parts If you put that flared magwell on mine you wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

A 1911 and a Bren Ten do not look like each other, other than the fact that they’re both steel-framed semi-autos. The Bren Ten is a DA/SA based off the CZ-75 handgun.

E32A1528-23DB-4FDA-8407-27109A291C28.jpeg
48776C9E-9993-4A90-96B8-F6DBEF9731C5.jpeg
7297F721-80C4-4C3A-BDF4-C826F9E68B07.jpeg

I wanted one of these since the 80s. I read they had a lot of problems and that some shipped without a mag and that a mag is hard to come by. Still wish I had one just bc.

Good, solid handguns, the lack of magazines was their Achilles heel. Vltor was supposed to reintroduce it, not sure what happened.

Guy at work has 2 of them, fun to shoot.

How the he** did he get two. And where do u work. I want shoot one

I’ve seen them available in the $3,000 range, but he’s had his for decades. He paid around $1800-$2000 or so for his, each. What impresses me more is that he has something like 8 magazines......not uncommon to see those for $250 and up, each.

Back
Top Bottom