• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

Not with this flying over my driveway!

Screenshot_20230807_214510_Amazon Shopping.jpg

They gonna get some of those new 87K armed IRS agents sworn to use violence against US citizens to help them ?
What's hilarious is all the bitching and complaining on the Republican side and, guess what, they refused to defund the 87K IRS agents in the House. And, yes, they have the power to do so. All talk and no walk.

We’ve laid down for every infringement prior, I’m guessing we’ll lay down for this one as well. We’re all pretty much programmed to allow big gov to steamroll us at this point.
View attachment 6058748
It starts at home, especially in conservative, White, Christian homes. The parents literally program their children to believe police are our friends. In Black homes, the kids get the opposite speech and are taught that the police are dangerous and untrustworthy, even if that Black family is hard-working and law-abiding.

I'd also like to note, this is why the Dems keep winning and Repubs keep choking. The Dems actually deliver to their constituents, even if what they deliver is illegal/unconstitutional. It's still a win because it takes months or years of effort and millions of dollars and countless manhours to overturn the illegal **** they pull, and sometimes the Dems get lucky and a sympathetic judge will say it's all A-Okay. Republicans are at a massive disadvantage because they lack the conviction and guts to pull off **** like the Dems do all the time. The public, either consciously or unconsciously, views the Republicans at soft-ass cucks who mostly apologize, capitulate and placate their detractors instead of telling them to get ****ed. The only Republican who uses these Dem tactics to any effect is Trump. The rest are just like their leader, Cocaine Turtle, with zero tenacity, zeal or courage. Biden is ****ing ridiculously stroked-out and ****ed-up. It's like a drooling contest between him and The Turtle. Someone has to hit the reboot switch on their brains at least twice a day.

iu

Back
Top Bottom