• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(RUMORED) ATF rule to eliminate the private sale of firearms.

Heck yeah, it was so much cooler when trump used the ATF to unconstitutional pass gun control law. So cool it even at the support of the NRA and many members here!
You just don't understand! Trump was a genius! How much worser could it have been if he hadn't trampled on your rights?!?!?! We had to give a little or the dems would have done much worse to us gun owners!

Dang man. You appear unreasonable, just what the anti's want!

I'd also like to note, this is why the Dems keep winning and Repubs keep choking. The Dems actually deliver to their constituents, even if what they deliver is illegal/unconstitutional. It's still a win because it takes months or years of effort and millions of dollars and countless manhours to overturn the illegal **** they pull, and sometimes the Dems get lucky and a sympathetic judge will say it's all A-Okay. Republicans are at a massive disadvantage because they lack the conviction and guts to pull off **** like the Dems do all the time. The public, either consciously or unconsciously, views the Republicans at soft-ass cucks who mostly apologize, capitulate and placate their detractors instead of telling them to get ****ed. The only Republican who uses these Dem tactics to any effect is Trump. The rest are just like their leader, Cocaine Turtle, with zero tenacity, zeal or courage. Biden is ****ing ridiculously stroked-out and ****ed-up. It's like a drooling contest between him and The Turtle. Someone has to hit the reboot switch on their brains at least twice a day.

iu
The modern day Republican candidate really has no platform he's running and never any real policy besides talking **** and owning the libs.

Seems kind of funny these days that the commie pigs in DC don't have to pass actual laws anymore. The new thing is to have the ATF just make new rules that we need to follow. It's kind of like the CDC during covid making rules for renters to suspend rent payments, they have no authority to make rules. If they want to change things pass laws or STFU and leave us alone.

Trump. Nothing to say about Biden ?
That “whataboutism” is our enemy. We expect the liberal left and politicians like Biden to act unconstitutionally, but we have to call out our own…bullshyte artists like Trump who go around claiming to be a republican and say “I was proud to be the most pro gun, pro 2nd amendment president you’ve ever had in the White House”…and then literally, unconstitutionally directs his ATF to ban certain types of firearm accessories. So F Trump and his BS…he’s just another big city RINO who is a stooge to the leftists.

He has nothing to do with Biden, he’s responsible for his own words and actions and shouldn’t get a free pass because “He’s our guy”…we need higher standards than that!

Seems kind of funny these days that the commie pigs in DC don't have to pass actual laws anymore. The new thing is to have the ATF just make new rules that we need to follow. It's kind of like the CDC during covid making rules for renters to suspend rent payments, they have no authority to make rules. If they want to change things pass laws or STFU and leave us alone.
Hmmm....I wonder who CEMENTED that mentality and public acceptance......

Hmmm....who was that guy?

Oh, right!
20230808_090735.jpg

AI , Mass Surveillance , As they turn our country more communist like / using ( They told me to do it Police / Military ie 'I was ordered to ) to stomp on our rights .

Yes this would take many years .

I also wonder which "law" will cause the preverbal '1st shot on Fort Sumter" .
"I vus just following zee orders", don't expect any help from the cops or military.

Back
Top Bottom