• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running out this old warhorse, but just saw a new way to conduct an auction

Unfocused, directionless whinging.

Your message containes a negative comment.

Please do not make any negative comments in the forums, everyone is free to whine all they want. This is also includes "popcorn" smilies.

If you disagree with this warning please feel free to start a thread in the Private Help Forum.

Thanks!

Your message containes a negative comment.

Please do not make any negative comments in the forums, everyone is free to whine all they want. This is also includes "popcorn" smilies.

If you disagree with this warning please feel free to start a thread in the Private Help Forum.

Thanks!

If you disagree with this, please feel free to start a thread in the Private Help Forum.

Thanks!

Know the difference between constructive criticism, when I have explained to the OP ad nauseam how to properly handle this issue, and personal attacks.

If someone says that the torque spec for a castle nut is 50 inch/pounds, and I tell them that they are wrong, and that the correct torque spec is 38-42 inch/pounds, that could be construed by many as a "negative comment". It ain't.

If you disagree with this, please feel free to start a thread in the Private Help Forum.

Thanks!

Know the difference between constructive criticism, when I have explained to the OP ad nauseam how to properly handle this issue, and personal attacks.
the mods need to know the difference and quit making everything a personal vendetta

the mods need to know the difference and quit making everything a personal vendetta

Members need to quit making unspecific posts, complaining about issues that they purposely choose not to bring directly to our attention.

All the Staff are unpaid volunteers. This does not create an environment where we spend hours culling the site, looking for infractions. Frankly, other than a couple of members I can think of (neither are part of this discussion), I don’t think anyone wants that anyways.

It’s not personal, and I’ve never seen it get personal, except when a member makes it so.

Most members don’t pay anything to be here, and I’m fine with that. But, you end up with non-paying members, complaining about how a site that they use for free is run, and attack the unpaid volunteers that run the site when they do so. Even when a member pays, it’s strictly voluntary, and the folks running the show are still unpaid.

12 still up. damn they gonna show us who is in charge. You know I just dont give a **** anymore childish bull **** is what we have here. Fun while it lasted. Carry on and good luck

The process for filing a Report has been explained numerous times in this post. If the ads that offend you so badly are still up there, it’s because YOU are failing to actively contribute to make the site a better place. YOU bear partial blame for the situation.

no it dont. there is that pesky little 1st amendment thing. You are entitled to your own a opinion as long as it is approved.

Gotta love a public school education.

The Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.”

For the most part, the Amendments to the Constitution are to curtail GOVERNMENT incursions into personal freedoms.

ODT ain’t the government.

Personally, I never said anything in here about restricting speech. What I have explained, ad nauseam, is how to be part of the SOLUTION instead of merely complaining about the PROBLEM, as it pertains to Reporting issues on ODT.

Back
Top Bottom