• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sad Morning For Our Family....

I am in awe of our pets. They ask so little of us - a little attention - a good scratching behind the ears), some food, a place to rest/sleep - and give us so much in return. I can't remember the last time one of my pets asked what political affiliation I was or what religion I followed (or if I follow one). None of them have ever criticized my driving (to my face), never laughed at how I dressed, never asked why I read a particular book or what program I watched on TV. They are content to give affection, listen to us when we need an ear (and never retell it to someone else). I am truly fortunate to have had such fur kids. We can be thankful for the time we have with them. I am thankful my fury friends did not needlessly suffer.

Ottoman, I am sorry for your loss. I am glad you had such a great friend, and knowing you, Chloe had a great life and was glad ya'll were together for so long.

Sorry to hear Ottoman. I was never a dog person until we rescued one. Now, hard to imagine life without him.

They are best friends to us humans and the only awful thing about it is that we outlive them.

Hoping the you guys get through this tough time.

Sorry for the loss of your dog, been there too many times. You have the memories, enjoy them, they get better with time. My wife and I loss three long time pets in two years, but, we've started new lives with two more, the journey continues.

I can relate and I'm sorry that you and your family are going through the pain of loss right now. They are as much a part of the family as any human - just too pure to live as long as we do. She crossed the bridge with love in her heart and I'm sure that's because you gave Chloe the best possible 12 years she could have asked for.

Back
Top Bottom