• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Safe queens

ooo she is a beast! I too always wanted a luger. Took me many hours of searching. There are SOOOO many differant kinds of lugers.

Yeah, I hear ya. My internal debate is whether to try to get the all numbers matching model or just get one that shoots well. There can be a significant chunk of change between the two...I'd have to trade half of what I own to get a nice one.

Soviet, you have some nice pieces. After seeing pics of your PSL I had to get one myself and love it. The Scorpion, on the other hand...

Just bustin' on ya.

Yeah, I hear ya. My internal debate is whether to try to get the all numbers matching model or just get one that shoots well. There can be a significant chunk of change between the two...I'd have to trade half of what I own to get a nice one.

Soviet, you have some nice pieces. After seeing pics of your PSL I had to get one myself and love it. The Scorpion, on the other hand...

Just bustin' on ya.

Hey hey. Dont talk crap about the scorpion. I guess the whole "gun thing" has wore me down. I get bored of standard guns now. I like goodies with a bit more... flare I guess is the word. I love my PSL along with some of my other oddball guns.

My luger has ALL matching numbers. That cost me. It also has the original holster, loading tool and capture papers. That cost me more. I would not mind a shooter grade but I got another luger coming for that ;)

Last edited:
I dont have any really nice or collectible guns, but I have 3 guns that were handed down to me and they mean the most. Marlin 35, Marlin 22 and a old rusty double barrel shotgun.

I dont have any really nice or collectible guns, but I have 3 guns that were handed down to me and they mean the most. Marlin 35, Marlin 22 and a old rusty double barrel shotgun.

Same thing. I have an old double barrel my grandfather gave me. It was the first gun I ever shot. Good times. Its a cheap spanish shotgun but it means more to me than any other gun.

It always the memories in life that bring real happiness.

That it does. I was like 7. My grandfather said he wanted to show me something cool. So he took me outside and said "lets shoot that cooler". Me being a 7 year old lil fat kid I missed the cooler but on that day I fell in love with firearms. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom