• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scammed on Ebay

I bought an item. Seller ships, it gets delivered................. I don't see it, start USPS case. They closed it citing it's NOT my address it was delivered to (so I was NOT the recepient). They can NOT give me the address. I ask the seller what address he used. he never answers. I start an ebay case.............................. they close citing it was delivered. I leave negative feedback, ebay ERASES my feedback. is it that EASY to SCAM people on Ebay!?!?!?!?! There's no support # on ebay, just an endless circle jerk of menus. I found some #s on google but am not sure if they're legit. WTF!?!?!?!?! am I screwed? I paid via PP.
What was there feedback on eBay? I hate ordering online. If I have to I try to find someone with at least 99%.

what bothers me most is ebay just ERASED my feedback so there's NO WAY to warn others. hmmmmmmmmmm I should become an ebay scammer & run the same exact scam!

in my case, the OPPOSITE scenario happened. the seller's got my money and I have no recourse. the seller used an address in the same city, so ebay believes them. and the USPS will not provide the address it was sent to. seller probably just sent a postcard & paid for tracking!!!
You can review the decision.

That’s pretty good. What where the negatives if I may ask? Other have the same problem as you. He still should of help you though in my opinion.
yes, there were some that stated they never received it. I guess I should make a NOTE of those. if a seller has that, NEVER buy from them.

Just a heads up Ebay and PayPal are owned by the same company now. They moved headquarters to India because they flat scam people and can not be sued in India. It took me nearly two years to get a bull**** refund from paypal off my credit.

I'd never use either service again.

Back
Top Bottom