• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scope Recommendation

Burdy Burdy for suggestions.
I have a 3x18 Bushnell on my BMP setup; but I think I like the 4.5x27 Meopta better on my B14r trainer.
Thanks guys. First of all, sweet looking rifle, I like it. There has already been a ton of good suggestions here and he is smart sticking with FFP/MIL. I think he is good to stick with the 2k threshold for this rifle personally, and that is coming from a glass snob. I won't post different mag ranges/objectives of scopes, because everyone is different. Personally, I tend to stay on the low end of mag ranges except for the Vudu (because the low mag range offereings in the Vudu don't currently offer locking turrets) so here would be my suggestions. I will also include some here that are more than $2000...simply because he absolutely should not be afraid of buying any of the scopes used and he can get a bit more for his money.

Nightforce NX8s
Nightforce ATACRs
Vudu 5-25s
Razor Gen II's
Vortex Light Hunter 4.5-22
Leupold Mark 5HDs (Absolutely NO OTHER LEUPOLD)
Bushnell Elites (Such as DMR II etc)
If he wants to save some money he can go with the Meopta Optika 6 3-18's, I have the MRAD1 which is a great value crossover scope with good glass.

Have a couple of elites 3-21 50mm dmr
& 4-14 44mm lrts & love them.
Check gun.deals for best price. Ordered last one from out west. Took forever to ship as I don’t think they have inventory on hand but great price & worth the wait.

Back
Top Bottom