• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screenshot of dogs on hunting property

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
IMG_5377.PNG
Finally got video of those five dogs running deer in our hunt property.
First two are obvious pitt bulls and other three mitts possibly.

All had cropped tails and floppy
Ears, no collars.

The lead brown dog has some serious muscle tone.

Do you have an AR-15 with a can? Gut pile for bait + SSS = victory.
I had to do this about 5 years ago on our property, went from having sometimes 6-8 deer in the field in the morn. and afternoons, to NO deer and about 4-5 dogs running the property. I love dogs, but not when they're on my property running the deer away.

I had to do this about 5 years ago on our property, went from having sometimes 6-8 deer in the field in the morn. and afternoons, to NO deer and about 4-5 dogs running the property. I love dogs, but not when they're on my property running the deer away.

No collars equals feral dog. Probably not afraid of humans either. I have a child with me 50% of time while hunting. I take no chances. Matter of fact any dog that shows aggression off of its home turf gets a dirt nap gift card ASAP!

That's a tough one. We have had dogs in the past. I'm not taking the chance of killing someones pet. I have never had any dogs in the woods ever act aggressive towards me. Dogs I've come across usually leave when they see me in the woods.

That's a tough one. We have had dogs in the past. I'm not taking the chance of killing someones pet. I have never had any dogs in the woods ever act aggressive towards me. Dogs I've come across usually leave when they see me in the woods.

I feel you about the pet thing. But I am not paying for a lease to have someone let their **** eaters run loose and ruin my hunting.

Back
Top Bottom