• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screwed by FedEx

I remember when a relief UPS driver delivered a shipment of pills to a drug store early one morning before the store opened. The driver left the boxes by the front door. The store was only a block from the inner city middle school where I taught. Some of the students opened the boxes, removed bottles of pills. and brought them to school where they handed them out. Over 50 students were treated in the emergency room and several had their stomachs pumped out. Luckily none of the students were seriously injured. It could have been a very expensive mistake for UPS or the driver.

Ordered some ammo a few weeks back, got delivered by FedEx so I go get the box and felt a little light, open it up and instead of the 5 boxes I ordered I got 1 box and 4 loose shells....call FedEx immediately to tell them whats up (I noticed the box had a relabel label on it and stated the reason was because of a bad barcode....yeah right) told me I gotta contact the seller (sportsman outoor) to file a missing shipment claim, which i did (email and voicemail) and haven't heard anything back. This is very very frustrating.

From what I understand, UPS is delivering packages that require signatures without the actual person signing due to COVID. They'll deliver the package and type your name into the handheld device.

Yep, had a package delivered that required an adult signature. Didn't sign nothing.

Resized_20201127_140044_12248505871123.jpeg
my Hornady bullets came today and had a ORM-D cartridges small arms tag on it. How stupid is that ****?

I hate FedEx too, UPS is usually way better. But UPS dropped off a $1400 set of Hesco 3810 plates (signature required) at the front of my driveway... at night. Luckily I was home and waiting on them to arrive because I thought I would have to sign for them... nope.

Back
Top Bottom