• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Scumbag shoots at LEO with an AK during routine traffic stop

the FL is pretty bad ass but they are still french......So if you want a rifle that has only been dropped once.

Don't sweat it man....I never was taught that one either. Learned about it years after I got out....ironic since you would think you would want officers to know where the type of warfare they are experiencing originated from.

you shouldn't be suprised. They don't teach us anything. and im the so called "High Speed Guy".. you should see the others

you shouldn't be suprised. They don't teach us anything. and im the so called "High Speed Guy".. you should see the others

Don't stop learning and questioning bud....the last thing you want to be is another WIlliam Calley.

If it doesn't sit right in your gut....don't do it....we all have to be judged at the end my friend.

Good advice is hard to come by these days
Best piece of advice ever: PLEASE don't become the "I'M A LT. !" guy. I once had a Lt. in the reserves file a compliant against me because I wouldn't tell him why we were sealing off an area, and denying him access to the road around it.(it was a bomb threat, but at the time, we weren't telling people). He actually used the phrase, "No, No, No! You don't understand, buddy. I'm a Lt., you HAVE to tell me."
Promise you won't become that kind of Officer, and I'll sell you your first salute. :thumb:

Best piece of advice ever: PLEASE don't become the "I'M A LT. !" guy. I once had a Lt. in the reserves file a compliant against me because I wouldn't tell him why we were sealing off an area, and denying him access to the road around it.(it was a bomb threat, but at the time, we weren't telling people). He actually used the phrase, "No, No, No! You don't understand, buddy. I'm a Lt., you HAVE to tell me."
Promise you won't become that kind of Officer, and I'll sell you your first salute. :thumb:
lol, Im not that guy.

lol, Im not that guy.
I didn't think so, you come off as very level headed. Whenever I see an 2nd Lt., I think of that guy and how much I wanted to have an 'equipment malfunction' with my OC right then. The 'buddy' part really rankled me because of the way he said it. He said 'buddy' but it came out as '**** you.'

I didn't think so, you come off as very level headed. Whenever I see an 2nd Lt., I think of that guy and how much I wanted to have an 'equipment malfunction' with my OC right then. The 'buddy' part really rankled me because of the way he said it. He said 'buddy' but it came out as '**** you.'
of course, you know how condescending the good ole boys can be.

of course, you know how condescending the good ole boys can be.
S'ok, I got the last laugh. He filed his little complaint, and I responded by forwarding the video of the incident to his Commander. (We all had our mics, and dash cams going because of what we there might actually be a bomb.) His Lt. Col. tracked me down, brought the Lt. to where I was posted about a week later, and stood there while the Lt. apologized to me. It was like the guy was a little kid, looking at his feet the whole time. I was just shocked by that kind of behavior from a military officer. :tsk:

Amazing how little pieces of metal on the shoulder or chest turn people into napoleon either instantly or exponentially over time.

Good advice is hard to come by these days

Latch onto your crusty NCO's they are #1 Alive for a reason #2 Don't want to die because you were being stupid #3 Have "Experience" that you can't teach #4 All men learn two additional jobs/skills (enough to be combat capable)....people are going to go down, you need to keep in the fight#5 Knowing the tactics and knowingly violating them is just good strategy.....but the risk must warrant the reward.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war" Plato

Back
Top Bottom