• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME POLL

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama has a great receiver core and the best offense in SEC. Rushing isn't that great but they will be a big test for UGA defense.

On the other hand - UGA's fast defense will be a challenge for Alabama's QB Bryce Young. Opposing teams have had a hard time scoring against them. Bennett must have a great game in order to win. Georgia better score points every time they have the ball.

Looking forward to seeing the game.

Yea but even a down year for Bama would be the best season in UGA history. Tide Rolls. Honestly my Dawgs will be lucky to beat Tech.
And we still have Auburn. I wonder if they will show that kick six again this year. Ugh gives me nightmares LOL

Bama’s line is a big problem for them this year. They have not been consistent either. They have won some close games. Their offense is much better than their defense, which Bama is known for having a defense. The Bama vs UGA game, IF UGA does not win, it would be an upset, not well they played Bama because UGA is the most consistent team, especially on defense.

What is amusing is the comments that will be flowing in on Bama if they don’t win. I am one of the biggest Bama fans out here, and try to tell folks you can’t stay on top forever. I do, however hope it is a good game.

Bama’s line is a big problem for them this year. They have not been consistent either. They have won some close games. Their offense is much better than their defense, which Bama is known for having a defense. The Bama vs UGA game, IF UGA does not win, it would be an upset, not well they played Bama because UGA is the most consistent team, especially on defense.

What is amusing is the comments that will be flowing in on Bama if they don’t win. I am one of the biggest Bama fans out here, and try to tell folks you can’t stay on top forever. I do, however hope it is a good game.
Agreed.

20181230_082908.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom