• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

I would love to hear from others....who may think this is a bad idea?

Please explain why....
Ditto - I have always heard positive things regarding the use of THC for seizure treatment. It is something I am definitely going to try . I think I owe it to try anything (reasonable) at this point to control these damned things !

I would love to hear from others....who may think this is a bad idea?

Please explain why....
You won’t hear any opposition from me. Studies or not, there’s plenty of personal testimonials that support this.
Ken, I’d recommend you explore this option. It’s a plant. And a social construct that it’s “the devils lettuce”. Don’t let faith (if that’s what may be stopping you) or others opinions stand in your way of taking care of yourself. If it works for you, that’s all that matters.

Thanks guys ! I really appreciate all the suggestions and support…. It really helps to know what others think sometimes. It keeps me grounded so to speak ! Lol.
You got this brother. Whatever you decide, we will ALL support you. And if someone pipes up in opposition, maybe we can pay off a mod here to ban them 😂👍

Ditto - I have always heard positive things regarding the use of THC for seizure treatment. It is something I am definitely going to try . I think I owe it to try anything (reasonable) at this point to control these damned things !
Never used it and have absolutely zero desire. But if I was going through what you're going through, it would be on the table. It'll either work, or it won't.

This has to be the most frustrating part of the medicinal studies of Cannabis
From the early nineteenth century cannabis extracts were used in Western medicine to treat seizures but cannabis prohibition got in the way of advancing the science,” said Associate Professor Jonathon Arnold from the Lambert Initiative for Cannabinoid Therapeutics and the Sydney Pharmacy School.

From this article:

I point this out because it supports my claim that the use of cannabis being bad is just a social construct. We did this to ourselves. We got in our own way. Imagine how advanced those studies would be if we had just let a plant be a plant. But drinking yourself to oblivion and coating your lungs with the Colonel’s 11 herbs and spices somehow was fine. Let’s not forget all these synthetic medicines that have more side effects than managing or curing the ailment.

This was long winded, as per usual.

Long story short. Throw out conservatism on this one. What you’re going through should allow a hotboxed shag rug van and dime bags hand delivered by Cheech and Chong themselves.

Get well, Ken. Hope to see you at many more meet and greets. And keep us updated on your journey.

Back
Top Bottom