Status
Not open for further replies.

gunsga

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
Banned Permanently
0   0
Reaction score
Ok I just have one question. Maybe someone can enlighten me…why the hell is everyone asking for a carry permit? You do realize that it’s constitutional carry and no permit is required. Even if a permit was required, you’re not an FFL dealer so you don’t need to ask for one. It’s also legal to buy a handgun at 18 through a private seller so all these people saying “21 only” look like idiots. I can’t stand seeing these posts for ar’s that you can buy at 18 (even from an FFL) and the sellers are saying “don’t message if you’re not 21”. criminals are going to get their hands on guns regardless, I just don’t get it. Please enlighten me

No carry permit means no background check has been done, OR… a carry permit insures there has been a background check. Simple
Of course, I have no problem with a background check. Can they not just do a background check Through a gun store? It’s pretty simple. Or ask for a picture of your id.

Of course, I have no problem with a background check. Can they not just do a background check Through a gun store? It’s pretty simple. Or ask for a picture of your id.
You're 21. Go get a permit. Problem solved. Plus you'll be able to carry in states with reciprocity.

If you don't like the conditions outlined by the seller, just keep scrolling.

Ok I just have one question. Maybe someone can enlighten me…why the hell is everyone asking for a carry permit? You do realize that it’s constitutional carry and no permit is required. Even if a permit was required, you’re not an FFL dealer so you don’t need to ask for one. It’s also legal to buy a handgun at 18 through a private seller so all these people saying “21 only” look like idiots. I can’t stand seeing these posts for ar’s that you can buy at 18 (even from an FFL) and the sellers are saying “don’t message if you’re not 21”. criminals are going to get their hands on guns regardless, I just don’t get it. Please enlighten me
Oh they are just trying to be responsible idiots. You can't blame them for that it's just a character flaw just move on to the next classified ad.

You're 21. Go get a permit. Problem solved. Plus you'll be able to carry in states with reciprocity.

If you don't like the conditions outlined by the seller, just keep scrolling.
Not everyone wants a permit, some people don’t want the government knowing about their guns. Some people do it for illegal reasons and some people just prefer to stay private. I personally don’t want the government knowing about my things just like the old days. And of course I can go to the next classified, just like I’ve done before when I’ve purchased pistols through here

I can see them wanting to see a valid Georgia driver's license just to make sure you're the resident of the state but anything other than that is just Overkill. It's like pharmacist trying to be doctors by controlling when you get your medication. It's power Trip thing.

I can see them wanting to see a valid Georgia driver's license just to make sure you're the resident of the state but anything other than that is just Overkill. It's like pharmacist trying to be doctors by controlling when you get your medication. It's power Trip thing.
Thank you! I totally agree. Someone has some sense.

Not everyone wants a permit, some people don’t want the government knowing about their guns. Some people do it for illegal reasons and some people just prefer to stay private. I personally don’t want the government knowing about my things just like the old days. And of course I can go to the next classified, just like I’ve done before when I’ve purchased pistols through here
Done on here before? Zero/zero feedback. Hhmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom