• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling a Machinegun Before Taking Form-4 Ownership???

Jumping from a plane ended with the legal side of things. The Cowboy thing is still in the books. The latest plan is to live homeless for a month with zero obligations other than fuel an food to see how I like it.

I can not even start to fathom what your bucket list looks like. Do it why you can or when you get older you will just sit in a rocker wishing you had. Good luck.

I can not even start to fathom what your bucket list looks like. Do it why you can or when you get older you will just sit in a rocker wishing you had. Good luck.

Now that's what the hell I'm talking about! You have A life to live, live it to its fullest. You may never know what your favorite bag of chips is until you try every single flavor down the chip aisle.

Now that's what the hell I'm talking about! You have A life to live, live it to its fullest. You may never know what your favorite bag of chips is until you try every single flavor down the chip aisle.

Why don't you go take a couple of flying lessons before you even think about buying a plane. Get to know the hobby before selling all your investments? Also, pilotage is not something you want to do willy nilly, and aircraft ownership is a serious endeavour. I do both.

There are bold pilots and old pilots but there are NO BOLD OLD pilots.

"Cocaine is a hellva drug..." --- Rick James

Last edited:
Sell a few more things and stretch that range out to a 1500' runway/500 yd range. You can get a cub in and out of there. If you're skinny. And the trees are low.

Cubs are tons of fun. I soloed one on my 16th bday and its still my favorite to go joy riding in. They are very simple, and teach you how to fly by feeling not by numbers.

Do go take some lessons before you sell anything.

For the guns, talk to your dealer and explain the situation to him. The ones that are inbound to him can be sold on a form 3 out of state and a 4 in state, once they get to him. Write a letter to the ATF to cancel any form 4s that are pending to you. Then the above applies.

-flying machine gun dealer

Sell a few more things and stretch that range out to a 1500' runway/500 yd range. You can get a cub in and out of there. If you're skinny. And the trees are low.

Cubs are tons of fun. I soloed one on my 16th bday and its still my favorite to go joy riding in. They are very simple, and teach you how to fly by feeling not by numbers.

Do go take some lessons before you sell anything.

For the guns, talk to your dealer and explain the situation to him. The ones that are inbound to him can be sold on a form 3 out of state and a 4 in state, once they get to him. Write a letter to the ATF to cancel any form 4s that are pending to you. Then the above applies.

-flying machine gun dealer

This is the guy to talk to about planes and machine guns.

Back
Top Bottom