• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sent PM. I’ll take it.

No response. Sent a PM “I’ll take it” and got no response, no message back. I was the 1st to respond. These guys now a days. Geez. I sending a negative and blocking him.

Yeah - I don't get that if you were the first to pay his asking price.

I have asked questions or made offers about items and never got a response back - the stuff is still listed. Just PM me back and say "no thanks friend". It's not that hard to do.

I myself have received replies of which do not contain things I have asked for. I have asked for additional pics, trying to verify a sellers personal opinion that an item, whatever it may be is in fact unscathed. And, well..... I just do not continue any communication. I do believe if someone says, "I'll take it!", that the person is agreeing to the seller's terms. If someone is three hours away and not willing to drive beyond their city limits, I should be intelligent enough to realize I have a drive ahead of me, and meeting a seller at a halfway point is not feasible. Therefore my "I'll take it!", is null. People don't always respond..... It's merely something to accept. But seriously... The Odt doesn't have any real bearing on my family and personal life. I never lose sleep. I'm never frustrated, and I don't feel a loss for things I have not had in my possession. The best thing about this place is the opportunity to meet some great new people. I don't think it's negativity to not expect as much clarity...It's realistic. Me likes Jameson...

Back
Top Bottom