• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Seven words that I can't stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the beaver pelts. Everyone has the right to overcharge, and everybody has the right to counter. If you are firm, say so boldly in the post. Don't waste the other guys time. We'll all be bartering for beaver pelts in a few months.

Get over yourself...you aren't nearly as important as you may think..someone offers money for something you are selling, how that is offensive I never understand..I guess little children should just stay home in their mamas basement...BTW your crap is never gonna be worth what you think its worth.....ok done now..

I don't mind it personally. But what get's me, is when people ask what the lowest, or even throw a lower offer after you have posted a FIRM price.

But if someone is asking 550 OBO, asking what the least they will take can take the bs back and forthing out of it.

Get over yourself...you aren't nearly as important as you may think..someone offers money for something you are selling, how that is offensive I never understand..I guess little children should just stay home in their mamas basement...BTW your crap is never gonna be worth what you think its worth.....ok done now..

This..........No reason to get butt hurt,, some people use this phrase to start the haggle process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom