• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Seven words that I can't stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over yourself...you aren't nearly as important as you may think..someone offers money for something you are selling, how that is offensive I never understand..I guess little children should just stay home in their mamas basement...BTW your crap is never gonna be worth what you think its worth.....ok done now..
"What is the least you will take" is not an offer of money Mr. gr8fultoday as you just stated. I have bought and sold approx 30 homes and properties (so far), worked in new car dealerships for 17 years, was an ffl dealer for 8 years, have sold over 100 firearms private treaty and untold private cars and motorcycles. So I CAN speak from experience that when those words are uttered the speaker usually has no intention of completing a transaction. And for you to infer that I should stay in my mamas basement is just weird. It would seem to me that you are the person with issues.

Actually the words I hate more are "I will take it. Will meet you this after noon" and No Show or never call back. Happened yesterday. Re arranged my day to make this happen and then nothing. :censored:

Actually the words I hate more are "I will take it. Will meet you this after noon" and No Show or never call back. Happened yesterday. Re arranged my day to make this happen and then nothing.
Agreed.

"What is the least you will take" is not an offer of money Mr. gr8fultoday as you just stated. I have bought and sold approx 30 homes and properties (so far), worked in new car dealerships for 17 years, was an ffl dealer for 8 years, have sold over 100 firearms private treaty and untold private cars and motorcycles. So I CAN speak from experience that when those words are uttered the speaker usually has no intention of completing a transaction. And for you to infer that I should stay in my mamas basement is just weird. It would seem to me that you are the person with issues.

Completely untrue. Ive bought and sold tons of stuff with those words being said by me or the other person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom