• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sharing the road with bicyclists

i want more piks/vids of chicks on bikes.

preferably with 'skin tight nylons'
6ledx1.gif

I hate the bicycle people. Today o hope every one of the comes home to find their spouse cheating on them with a person of an ethnicity that they don’t like. I sincerely hope that they find that their phones will only charge if the cord is held a certain way.

• Haha
Reactions: GFB
No, it applies to automobile drivers more due to the lethality possible at their hands with the larger faster vehicles.
That is partly why there are training, insurance, and licensing requirements to drive on public roads.
That does NOT give untrained, unlicensed, uninsured, unruly cyclists any "Rights" whatsoever to skirt traffic laws and parade around in their skin tight nylons, acting like they own the roads.

I’m just checking the debate points here. I don’t know if you hear the points you’re making and how they can be used against you in a 2A case.

You stated, “That does NOT give untrained, unlicensed, uninsured, unruly cyclists any "Rights" whatsoever”. You’re making the case that in order to exercise said rights, one must be “trained, licensed, insured”. Sound familiar? You’re basically using the exact same talking points that anti2A advocates use. Word for word. You may think it’s apples and oranges, but they don’t. I just want someone to make an argument against legal bicycling (there are already plenty of laws on the books for them to follow traffic laws) without citing taxes, training, licensing, insurance or any other “regulation” that the anti crowd would apply to legal gun owners. Calling them a menace to society, dangerous, or whatever is still using hyperbole and emotion without factual citation and just another page out of the gun control playbook.

Back
Top Bottom