• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ship stripped lower?

second opionions are always welcome but quote me on how i stated everything too.
in addtion.... I dont know about your advice because you claim that the stripped lower is a rifle but unless the form 4473 was marked as such that could get OP in trouble.
It matters how the lower is marked.

Rarely is a stripped lower marked PISTOL ONLY or RIFLE

So if a stripped lower is classified as a pistol.

if we put a stock on it and planned to use it as a rifle can it be considered a transferable long gun item if intended as such?

Here's a good one, a few years ago sold one to a GA resident from Ethiopia who had his citizenship for years and was a good guy, it was nothing special just a 9mm. I'd see him from time to time and ask him if he ever shot it and he would always say no he just likes to keep it and it isn't even loaded.

A few years went buy and I asked him again one day in passing, he was an older gentleman. He told me his brother was having problems with people stealing his sheep in Ethiopia and he sent it to him in the mail and his brother got it and carries it everywhere in the field when tending his sheep... Across state lines nothing about across COUNTRY BORDERS! I just shook my head...

Here's a good one, a few years ago sold one to a GA resident from Ethiopia who had his citizenship for years and was a good guy, it was nothing special just a 9mm. I'd see him from time to time and ask him if he ever shot it and he would always say no he just likes to keep it and it isn't even loaded.

A few years went buy and I asked him again one day in passing, he was an older gentleman. He told me his brother was having problems with people stealing his sheep in Ethiopia and he sent it to him in the mail and his brother got it and carries it everywhere in the field when tending his sheep... Across state lines nothing about across COUNTRY BORDERS! I just shook my head...

you would think they would be able just to buy an AK there

Back
Top Bottom