• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shot Show 2022

Dont give them any ideas. It will ruin it . The only thing worse is when its done to a 1911.
I heard Colt was bringing a modern single action army out soon. It will remain a single action with adjustable sights, swing out cylinder and a pic rail on the left side of the barrel for a light.

just kidding

Yes, it's been in development for a couple years and it's based on the 6.5CR. Q found that by spinning the bullet faster, it allows the heavier rounds to have better BC, delivers more energy to the target with shorter barrels, less spin drift, a ridiculous terminal ballistics when compared to a 1:7 twist. According to the Q research, the rifling causes more powder to burn which reduces muzzle flash and puts more force behind the bullet. Pretty wild.

1:3 Twist
2400-2800fps supersonic
Viable for hunting 300-400 yds
10" Faxon barrels

I'm glad they didn't stick with the creedmoor name. All other creedmoors only have neck changes. It's got the same shoulder angle and can be cut down from a creedmoor case but after it's been cut down it's more similar to 300blk than to other creedmoor cases to me. I won't be a first adopter but will be watching how it goes. I'm sure Q fanboys will nut all over themselves trying to get it.

I'm glad they didn't stick with the creedmoor name. All other creedmoors only have neck changes. It's got the same shoulder angle and can be cut down from a creedmoor case but after it's been cut down it's more similar to 300blk than to other creedmoor cases to me. I won't be a first adopter but will be watching how it goes. I'm sure Q fanboys will nut all over themselves trying to get it.
Dont know about the round but that is a sexy bolt gun

1642791190897.png

I have been watching interviews on YouTube and every vendor says we been working on it for 2 years and it’s almost ready Q3 Q4 and then they ask them how much. They get a blank look in their eyes and say well it not set yet we’re still making fine touches. Two years and you don’t know the price wtf just say a price

:pound:

I've quit installing all binary triggers for customers. Not because they're difficult to install or anything but because it never fails they call me from the range wanting to know why their garbage rod can't get through a 30 round mag without jamming. It's annoying.
Only thing they are good for is a .22 other than that just not much fun.
Biggest problem ive seen folks have is trying to pull the trigger too fast and it doesn’t reset.

Not seeing one already started, so here it is. Post cool stuff from Shot 22.

Looks like a binary glock trigger on the way?

Pretty useless, but it's an option if that is a binary pistol trigger. One could argue that Zav and Overwatch already provided an (unintended) binary glock trigger.
Fell asleep halfway though video due to overly dramatic slow mo. Does it fire on pull & release?

Only thing they are good for is a .22 other than that just not much fun.
Biggest problem ive seen folks have is trying to pull the trigger too fast and it doesn’t reset.
Yep, that's exactly what happens. They say it functions fine in single fire, and functions fine when they slowly pull and release the trigger, but jams when they go all ham on it :lol:

And then they think it's something I can fix or I didn't install the trigger pack right.

Back
Top Bottom