• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I buy a Sig p229?

I've owned 2 P226s and wish I had them both back. Best shooting 9 millie I've ever owned or shot. A 229 will be next simply because it's easier to carry. As a bunch of others have said, Sig Sauer makes an awesome weapon.

Yes...nuff said :0)
IMG_7216.JPG

I have 3, 2-226 and 1-227, all tacops. I'm trying to convince myself to sell one of the 226s, but end up getting rid of other things instead. They have the best ergonomics, IMO and the SRT is legit.

Smilies on Sigs gents.

The gun has the grip tape, all factory and has never been fired outside the factory.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. My opinion is that a discerning Sig buyer will try to reduce the price by $100 if it looks anything other than factory new.

Barrel smilies usually take some time to form. Don't fire it if you wish, but if you fire a few mags thru it it will still look new. I traded for a 227 on here that could pass for new. Heck, half the guns on here could pass for new.

Barrel smilies usually take some time to form. Don't fire it if you wish, but if you fire a few mags thru it it will still look new. I traded for a 227 on here that could pass for new. Heck, half the guns on here could pass for new.
You trying to come off that 227?

You trying to come off that 227?

this x2

Back
Top Bottom