• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should Listings Be Required To Have A Price?

Should All Listings Be Required To Have A Price Or Trade Value?

• Yes! They should have to have a price!

Votes: 95 71.4%
  • No, if they want to hear offers that is fine.

Votes: 38 28.6%

• Total voters
Requiring a motorist to wear seatbelts is commie. Requiring a price in a FOR SALE ad is far from commie.

Wearing a seat belts protects other drivers. When oneness not worn the driver is thrown around the vehicle, often it becomes an unguided deadly object that effect the people around them In a negative way. How does the not pitting a priece hurt anyone other then an annoyance ?

Wearing a seat belts protects other drivers. When oneness not worn the driver is thrown around the vehicle, often it becomes an unguided deadly object that effect the people around them In a negative way. How does the not pitting a priece hurt anyone other then an annoyance ?

Scuze me occifer. While I will not dispute your "unguided deadly object" explanation I would like to point out that the laws requiring the wearing of seatbelts were passed at the insistence of the insurance lobby. Once they determined that it would save them money both in injury claims and in the ability to reject claims due to non-compliance, they gleefully pushed it. It didn't hurt that the fines are a revenue source for various municipalities. Much like helmet laws for motorcycles, which serve the rider only in helping to identify the remains by preserving dental records. LOL.

But I digress...not putting a price hurts because its a REALLY BIG annoyance. ;)

Ken, sorry bro, but seat belts are not much of a safety hazard for others. That's simply a political excuse for it's true reason....................a revenue generator.

Edit: I see mdog beat me to it.

Scuze me occifer. While I will not dispute your "unguided deadly object" explanation I would like to point out that the laws requiring the wearing of seatbelts were passed at the insistence of the insurance lobby. Once they determined that it would save them money both in injury claims and in the ability to reject claims due to non-compliance, they gleefully pushed it. It didn't hurt that the fines are a revenue source for various municipalities. Much like helmet laws for motorcycles, which serve the rider only in helping to identify the remains by preserving dental records. LOL.

But I digress...not putting a price hurts because its a REALLY BIG annoyance. ;)

Probably getting way off topic... But seat belt tickets cost more to write in Ga then they take in. In another thread (if it comes up I will state why I went from rabid hater of the law to a reluctant supporter.

Should we require that all listings have a price or a trade value of some kind?

It used to be a rule but I removed it in February. I don't like rules so I removed it, what do you guy's think?

Yes! Otherwise you're left dangling in the wind all naked and everything.
Whether you like rules or not, that ones needed.

Back
Top Bottom