• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should Listings Be Required To Have A Price?

Should All Listings Be Required To Have A Price Or Trade Value?

• Yes! They should have to have a price!

Votes: 95 71.4%
  • No, if they want to hear offers that is fine.

Votes: 38 28.6%

• Total voters
(SEATBELT POINT)You don't have to wear seatbelts. If you want to pay the price for not wearing them is entirely up to you. Driving is not a mandoratory option, it is a priveledge. If you screw up you lose that priveledge and you may or may not get that right back. And to beat that there's nothing you can do about it. You are not guarateed that priveledge.

I would like to see a box like craigslist where you COULD put the price and it show up in the headline. But not be mandatory. This would save me the time of opening ads with out a price, if it ain't priced, I not interested, like it has been said, I can't price another mans stuff.

if someone has a computer to post an add. They can research a reasonable price. No price just means a true buyer will have to wait until the seller decides they have had enough offers.

How long are "offers" expected to be good for? How long does someone have to wait to hear if an offer is selected?
If we go to no price you will hear more complaints that people did not go through with a purchase.

Steve, have you checked into if there is any special laws which hold YOU liable when you run an "auction" site?

Post a price or... put it on Gunbroker as you have threatened to do.... or better yet put it back in the safe until you are ready to sell, sale, sail it.... Price needs to be there...

Back
Top Bottom