• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shouldn't this be a penalty?

CardsFan

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
Seems like a flag should have been thrown for an obvious jewel heist.

balltouch.0.gif

It kinda got that ole boy's attention. His right leg went stiff when ole buddy checks his jewels.

John, for his sake I hope that's the only leg that went stiff. That is one disturbing "play".

I get trying to knock the ball loose, but not both of 'em. :)

The fact they were not only NOT embarrassed but actually DEFENDED it makes them that much easier to dislike (it was pretty easy already).

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...grabbing-play-team-done-all-year-mess-players

People freaking out about that have never played the game or they were losers with no friends when they played.]
"The game is so serious and locked in, and you do stuff to break up the seriousness of the game," Boulware said. "People are trying to say sexual assault, and people who say that have never played football, never been in a locker room, seen the weird stuff -- we're together every day for years, and you get very comfortable with each other."
"The game is so serious and locked in, and you do stuff to break up the seriousness of the game," Boulware said. "People are trying to say sexual assault, and people who say that have never played football, never been in a locker room, seen the weird stuff -- we're together every day for years, and you get very comfortable with each other."
No I never played college football and Ive never been in a Greek bath house either, but I recognize gay when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom