• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig carry models in .45: P220 vs. P227?

I have p220 Carry SAS Gen2 and it's without a question the most precious single stack gun in existance. I can carry it all day long. And BTW, Sig's site is wrong it's only 1.2'" wide

You don't want SAO for carry gun, the glory of double action is that it buys you time for welding the gun, and once it's fully out you enjoy single action. I have Sig SAO gun for range play only and for the love of G-d, for carry, DA/SA is a king if you don't want to shoot your balls off or someone unrelated on a way

P220 STAINLESS ELITE CARRY. I love that gun. I have 2 so one must go. I love all my Sig Sauers.
20161104_100902.jpg

You don't want SAO for carry gun, the glory of double action is that it buys you time for welding the gun, and once it's fully out you enjoy single action. I have Sig SAO gun for range play only and for the love of G-d, for carry, DA/SA is a king if you don't want to shoot your balls off or someone unrelated on a way

Nothing wrong with an SAO for a carry gun. Plenty of folks have been carrying 1911's for over 100 years, and BHP's for about 80. Plenty of folks that were in plenty of gunfights in their day.

If I could give up my DA/SA P229 duty gun and carry any handgun I wanted on duty, it would be one of my 1911's; my John Harrison-built STI Ranger II.

If I couldn't carry a 1911, the SIG P220 Carry SAO would be my second choice.

Nothing beats cocked-and-locked for an accurate first shot!

Nothing wrong with an SAO for a carry gun. Plenty of folks have been carrying 1911's for over 100 years, and BHP's for about 80. Plenty of folks that were in plenty of gunfights in their day.

If I could give up my DA/SA P229 duty gun and carry any handgun I wanted on duty, it would be one of my 1911's; my John Harrison-built STI Ranger II.

If I couldn't carry a 1911, the SIG P220 Carry SAO would be my second choice.

Nothing beats cocked-and-locked for an accurate first shot!

Boom

Back
Top Bottom