• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG customer service, a case study.

I've just sent an email to SIG to see if they offer any type of warranty or service for an MPX PCC 9mm Competition carbine that experienced and out of battery discharge, technically referred to as a "KABOOM." As it stands, I cannot even get the bolt to unlock. It destroyed a magazine when it happened. Right now I have a $1,600 paper weight to remind me of shooting PCC in local matches.
Have you tried turning it off and back on again. Jk. That's crazy, they're not helping or offering solutions at all?? Is it possible to get the store you bought it from involved? Maybe they'll "listen" to a dealer, as crappy as that sounds.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again. Jk. That's crazy, they're not helping or offering solutions at all?? Is it possible to get the store you bought it from involved? Maybe they'll "listen" to a dealer, as crappy as that sounds.
I'm just looking for them to acknowledge I bought one of their ****ty products and asked for help. Being ignored when you have a legit beef is bullshyte

I'm just looking for them to acknowledge I bought one of their ****ty products and asked for help. Being ignored when you have a legit beef is bullshyte
I had the same issue with an S&W 9mil I bought for my sister. Got the store involved and ended up getting a new pistol. Hope it pans out. That's alotve money to be ignored.

I’d mention you’re posting about your experience with sig customer service, good or bad, on a big forum for others to see
Worth a try, but doubt that they care. Hell, look how many people on this forumn still buy, and will defend to the death, the quality of Taurus and BCA. Even if ODT completely turns on sig, it wouldn't be a blip on their radar.

Back
Top Bottom