• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SIG customer service, a case study.

picking-up-thors-hammer-setting-on-table.gif

Wait a couple weeks. If you don’t get any response or any satisfaction. Write a letter to the CEO and send it certified mail. Make sure you send detailed information about how the company failed, and send pictures and detail out the ‘near death’ experience for your shooter.

I have had to do this before. In one case, comcast ran 100 yards of cable down the gutter in front of my house and wouldn’t fix it for 6 months. It was a trip hazard, and I had small children.

The woman who called me on the phone was a vice president. It was her job to make it go away, and she had a crew out ASAP.

I could do that. Thanks.
I knew a guy (he has passed) that had a gun blow up on him. He wasn’t hurt very badly. But he was hurt. He got a lawyer and the lawyers were doing their attorney thing and long story short his attorney made it clear that he was a ‘gun guy’ and did want to go to court for cash.

The firearm manufacturer settled up with him with a nice stack of new guns. The thing that he found interesting and amusing about this was the way the manufacturer sent him these new guns. It circumvented the states registration process.

SIG today isn't the Sig of old.

Any possible video of the Kaboom could be posted on social media or youtube.
(With the her consent or the parents if your nice is a minor.)
"Sig MCX blows up in girls face." Doesn't read well as a sales pitch.

Companies hate bad publicity in most cases.

My big complaint with Sig is they will completely drop support for a platform...and that they use the customers to do their beta testing.

I like the new Spear carbines...just can't bring myself to drop the cash on one.

Sorry for your financial & loss of trust.

Back
Top Bottom