• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig Mosquito yay or nay

If you own a metric *** ton of CCI mini mags or have no problem buying this "premium" brand of 22 ammo, then you should be fine. If not, well then get used to clearing jams.

Got one for the wife to plink with and I have feeding issues with it all the time. Almost never ejects the casing completely or will double feed. I have tried all the different ammo out there too. Issues left and right with it but the feeding is the biggest. That and the mags are $30-$45 a piece. When it actually works then its pretty fun but when it doesnt it just causes problems.

Guess I got the only good one. I love mine put all kinds of junk 22 through it and never had a jam. With the threaded barrel and suppressor it is one of my most fun guns to shoot. Rugers are great also,cant go wrong with them.

Had a sig misquito good if I used minimags. Sold it got a gsp 1911 .22 and it will rapid fire subsonics and has an awsome trigger, nice.

Had a Sig, and shot it next to a Ruger MKII, both never had any probs w/ ammo ( I dont rember what we were shooting in both guns, but it was def. cheep ammo) I do rember that the Ruger MK II shot much better groups than the Sig. I really want to try my bare bones MKII aginst a M&P 22 pistol. Anyway go w/ a MKII Ruger or a M&P 22 pistol.

I like mine I have put 150 rounds though it you need 40 gram ammo or it will jam. Its still cheaper to shoot then my 9mm. And hell the way I have seen them selling on here you can get your $ back if you don't like it...

IMO the Sig had a noisy slide clang with a suppressor and the Walther was better.
As to the other posts it is hard to beat a Ruger semi.

Back
Top Bottom