• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig Mosquito yay or nay

nay, i had one and it would fte almost every 3 rounds. regardless of what i used. sent it back to them to "fix" came back exactly the same way. got rid of it. bought ruger sr22 and i freaking love it. never a jam, have put almost 2500 rounds thru it in the 8 months i've had it

nay, mine had tons of fail to feed/fire no matter what I fed it. Very cool design, but it's just not functional. Go with a ruger if you want a tank tha does it's job. S&W 22A is a great choice also.

I had one a year or so after they came out. I had problems with it. One mag would feed every round while the other mag would cause jams. This was with same ammo. I also tried different ammo with same problems.

My Ruger MKII will shoot anything and so will my P22. My Walther TPH has problems with some ammo, but works perfect with CCI mini mags.

I must have gotten lucky mine is a great gun. I have not had many problems with it. I have ran blazers, cci and federal though it the only time I had real trouble out of it was when I was using dirty ammo but it work it self out. It does have its jams but its a 22. Killer gun for throwing lead down range.

Back
Top Bottom