• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P320 chambered in .45 ACP

Just got back from the gun store. Mike said that he could order it, but the particular pistol you're looking for has been backordered for a few months. Since this is the case, I hope you're able to get down to Clyde and get it before it disappears.
Yeah, I figured. My local shop is up to a year out on some other Sig stuff. It gets to the date it's about to come in, and then Sig just moves the date on them.
I'll be looking at the gun show tomorrow as well, but I won't be headed to Athens any time soon. For all I know it's gone already, but if it gets to that, I'll call before going out there.

Yup, Mine has now doubled in value since the Army decided to pick the P320, lol. Got it last year and the store only had two at that time.
Although that likely makes them more desireable, I wouldn't pay a bunch extra to get one. When prices shoot up, I just turn my attention to other things. I certainly understand it from a seller's point of view though.

Although that likely makes them more desireable, I wouldn't pay a bunch extra to get one. When prices shoot up, I just turn my attention to other things. I certainly understand it from a seller's point of view though.

It was actually a joke but, if someone offered me double what I paid, I would not be opposed to selling it. After all, that is the ODT way.

It was actually a joke but, if someone offered me double what I paid, I would not be opposed to selling it. After all, that is the ODT way.
I saw one on here that is listing higher than they had it before, after the news of the Army's new sidearm choice. I sure it's just a coincidence. :)

I can see more people wanting them now that they are militarized but, I believe in the near future the market will be flooded with surplus and prices will be reduced.

I can see more people wanting them now that they are militarized but, I believe in the near future the market will be flooded with surplus and prices will be reduced.
Agreed, which is why I refuse to pay a premium even if it's the only one I find. To me 5-550 is fair, but past that I can think of plenty other sidearms I would buy in the 6-700 range as opposed to it.

Compact/small all black, Bargain Barn in Jasper........$559 out the door.....dont know how many they have,
but they got one less than yesterday. BWAHAHAHAHA

I loved my 320c in 9mm, my fav 9 shooter of all time..............I had to get used to lack of a real safety....but
really not much diff than carrying a wheelgun, to me.
The .45 in the 320 is the bomb.........Wait....can I say bomb on the odt?......
Good luck with the hunt!

Back
Top Bottom