• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P320 chambered in .45 ACP

I personally would check Shooters in Columbus, GA.

They are way over priced on most everything they stock but for some reason sell Sig MK25's for $799... that's the standard price because they carry SO FREAKIN MANY SIGS... they might have what you are looking for...

Sorry to be rude, but what did you give for it?
More than I'd prefer to, but with how scarce yet popular they are, I gave in. Paid right at $600 for it, but it is the Nitron C model with night sights and small grip module, so it is everything I wanted. When I put it next to my 320c in 9, you can't see they difference. They are literally the same size. Got to read the barrels to tell the difference.

More than I'd prefer to, but with how scarce yet popular they are, I gave in. Paid right at $600 for it, but it is the Nitron C model with night sights and small grip module, so it is everything I wanted. When I put it next to my 320c in 9, you can't see they difference. They are literally the same size. Got to read the barrels to tell the difference.
In for some feedback after you shoot it

Got mine from Synergy Firearms at a gun show. They are out of Gainesville and attend most major shows. Love mine. $560 with night sites. Can find them online.

Just got my large full size in FDE grip module to go on my tacops 9mm. Pretty pumped to use it this weekend

Attachments

• 20170203_165821.jpg
    20170203_165821.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom