• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Skinner sights for Marlin rifles

loadnplenty

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
197   0
Reaction score
I just received my set in the mail today. Quality is there, only one problem. The front sight base is to long. I have contacted Slinner and am awaiting to hear back. Has anybody else on here had any of these sights?

I have a set on my 1894c. I was able to use the factory front sight. As you say, high quality, and mine works very well.
i129.photobucket.com_albums_p208_redlevel42_SW_20Handguns_DSC02502.jpg

i129.photobucket.com_albums_p208_redlevel42_SW_20Handguns_DSC02501.jpg

I ordered the tactical sights for mine. Not really nything tactical about them they just have ears as I call them to protect the rear peep and front post. Mine was for an 1894c as well that I still haven't shot and it's killing me lol

I put a lo-pro on my 1895 and they worked fine with no change in the front site.
Put the barrel mount on my ol' 336 and it needs a taller front sight. Still yet to order one.

Just heard back from Skinner and was told to return the front sight and they will ship one of appropiate length. They stated in there email Marlin has changed the location of the barrel bands on some models since Remington took over production. As soon as I get it and have installed will post pictures.

Back
Top Bottom