• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Small detail everyone will notice

I figured out noob, but please explain smh! I don't have to see your trading profile to know you're just going to pass judgement because I haven't been trading on this site for years. Yet I'm 45 yrs old and bought my first gun on my 21 birthday. Life time member of the NRA, but I just found odt so cut me some
Slack! I'm entitled to an opinion, as well as changing my opinion like I did in the following post.
It means "shaking my head", your change of mind didn't show until I posted my response to your post. I don't pass any judgements on how long you've been a member here, everybody was a noob at some point and I've given other members their very first positive feedback just as BBJ took a chance on me when I was a noob. I've also had noobs get all butthurt because I wouldn't trade with them because they had negs in their stats. I'm a Life Member of the NRA just as you are and I'm glad you are, I've also been shooting longer than you've been alive and carrying a weapon for since you were 8 so calm down Francis, it's just the interwebs. Lol

I will save my "outrage" for something that matters. That being said, I liked being able to see the number of transactions that a member has made. Seems to me, that this change is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist for the members. I did not realize the height of post was a problem.

Put it back Okuma Okuma don't make us riot and burn this **** down!

55270405.jpg

I'd prefer the feedback stats returned in place of the message count.

I find the feedback more useful and interesting than I do how many messages someone has. That's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom