Smart buisiness move or not?

I'll continue to support them. I don't OC anyway and they haven't indicated that guns aren't allowed. My impression is that to many "Starbucks Appreciation Days" with AR's and AK's slung over shoulders is ruining it for everybody, besides, I only get a medium "Americano" (drip coffee). Decent.

I don't think it was a bad business move, although I don't think it was a good one either. The whole thing was garnering them publicity, which generally means more money. Not that Starbucks needed the help but, I'm sure it couldn't hurt.

I don't think it was a bad business move, although I don't think it was a good one either. The whole thing was garnering them publicity, which generally means more money. Not that Starbucks needed the help but, I'm sure it couldn't hurt.

my starbucks stocks is as high as it has ever been

are you a police officer?..I believe the statement they made still allowed LEO to carry on their property..
otherwise..you may have been granted the "right" to carry by a judge in your county but it gives you no rights to be on private property if asked to leave.
and if you fail to follow the business owners(landowner) rules/wishes..you can and will be asked to leave.(carry permit/not

Unless on OFFICIAL business, police officers have no more rights than anyone else on private property. They can be asked to leave just like anyone else and they have to comply just like any other citizen.

I love me some coffee but I've never been to Starbucks anyway. I drink cheap coffee, Maxwell House and Folgers mostly unless my wife can get Chock Full o Nuts on sale.

Back
Top Bottom