• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So help me with some ideas for the wife's new ride

Have a 5.3 TB. Biggest pos I've ever come in contact with. Of you go that route, I hope you have far better luck than me.
Have two hemis in the driveway and love em.
I get not wanting to spent the srt8 price, but the new Durangos look like a nice option.

Dude stay away fro the trail blazer. 75% of those I see have some sort of taillight issues. They seem to burn through bulbs. I have seen many with just one out, but I have seen several with only the third light working.

How about just a REGULAR grand cherokee with a hemi? Sure 460HP is fun, but 320 aint too shabby neither. And lets see pix of the wife's Liberty too. I would love to have a liberty diesel to take off road.

Dude stay away fro the trail blazer. 75% of those I see have some sort of taillight issues. They seem to burn through bulbs. I have seen many with just one out, but I have seen several with only the third light working.

They have some kind of computer that runs the tail lights,
that fails about every 6 month.

a friend of mine had a TB, it was a POS.

you driven the V-8 4Runner ?

VW/Audi kinda scares me with maintenance. I'll see if the wife likes it though.

So, what you're really saying is that not only does it look like a clown car, but it also can fit a lot of clowns in it too? LOL

Another thing hit me too. Colorado/Canyons. I know they had a crew cab and could be had with a 5.3. Just not sure about the back row if there's room.

The Tundra crewmax holds six adults comfortably, and has 400 HP.

my employer issued me one to drive, I love it.

How about one of the used older Expeditions I see driving all over Gainesville with 16 people in it. If I remember correctly you can get a 4.6L v8 or the taller 5.4l v8. They are everywhere. You could put big wheels and flames on the side too. Also, just cut the exhaust right before the cats. Problem solved! You're welcome.

I have an 04 Expy with the 5.4

slow as a snail and gets 11 mpg doing it.

Id look for something used, maybe at an auction, otherwise the depreciation is gonna be a killer.

Back
Top Bottom