• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So help me with some ideas for the wife's new ride

Unfortunately you're looking for a vehicle that doesn't exist with the parameters you've defined.

For instance, a Ford Flex with EcoBoost would give you everything you're looking for, however you said no Fords. Flex: 0-60 in 6.0secs, 1/4 mile in 14.3 secs at 97.3 mph and a price tag around $45K.

I know it's boxy. I know it's unusual. I rented one on a business trip once and it drove pretty sweet and had TONS of room. I had no idea they'd do 0-60 in 6 sec flat.

I know, I know, no Fords...

Try an Audi Q5 turbo model...really quick and sticks to the road like glue with all wheel drive!

VW/Audi kinda scares me with maintenance. I'll see if the wife likes it though.

neighbor has a flex, she fits the entire soccer team in there

So, what you're really saying is that not only does it look like a clown car, but it also can fit a lot of clowns in it too? LOL

Another thing hit me too. Colorado/Canyons. I know they had a crew cab and could be had with a 5.3. Just not sure about the back row if there's room.

Well it seems that the trailblazer SS is a rare bird to find. But that said, I have a lead on a NEW 2012 Colorado crew cab with the 5.3. I'll find out more about it tomorrow.

Jeep commander. Those things are tough! A few years ago we responded to a wreck with injuries. Got there and a jeep commander had went and t-boned a car. It went completely through it and pushed 4 more cars into each other. They were all parked side by side at a apartment house. There wasn't much damage to the jeep. Front end and a few parts. It totaled two cars and damaged the other two but it wasn't totaled. The driver ws fine not even a scratch. He went to sleep and crashed out.

Here ya go. End of!

Audi-Q7-2010-1600-01.jpgaudi-Q7-interior-pictures.jpg

Back
Top Bottom