• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So the AK-47 is pre-historic and outdated for battle?

Eh, AR's are for vaginas.

Agreed! I only really use my AR to hunt. They just don't do it for me. I hate DI and I wouldn't want a piston AR due to odd parts so If there was a war outside my house I'd be hugging my AKs yes all of them lol plus my SLR104 shoots just as good as my AR does so I debunk accuracy comparison between those two

Last edited:
Agreed! I only really use my AR to hunt. They just don't do it for me. I hate DI and I wouldn't want a piston AR due to odd parts so If there was a war outside my house I'd be hugging my AKs yes all of them lol plus my SLR104 shoots just as good as my AR does so I debunk accuracy comparison between those two

This just in: The BCG is the piston in the AR design. It subtracts an entire mechanism from the traditional piston platform.

More money doesn't mean better rifle. I've seen the vids also :) your high dollar rifle was struggling :boink:
I suppose you are right if you base your qualifications on a rifles ability to function when damp clay is poured directly into the action. Of course you don't want an AK either then since it choked as well. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom