• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So there I was at the Cordele Walmart...

I had to get windshield washer fluid and get extra TP for my mom's house. Got back to the car ready to leave and an old hippie looking guy gets out of an old Ford conversion van. Had a German Shepherd with him. So then he starts pulling one of them neck sock looking masks over his face. So I said " You don't HAVE to wear that. They can't make you." So he responds by flipping me off and saying " One in fifty people have Covid in this county, asshole! "
Okay so I responded with. " Well that **** on your face ain't stopping it." Then he looked at my tag ( wasn't MY car) and said something about Dooly Co idiots. I told him " Maybe if I was a chainsmoker I might be more worried to." Then it we t further off the rails into name calling while he was quickly walking away.
So what should I do here? Slash a few bald tires? No, that's a bit much and there's cameras everywhere. Then it suddenly came to me while driving away. I called 911 and told Crisp Co there was a German Shepherd about to suffocate in a locked van in the Walmart parking lot. Told them the windows were fogged up and the dog was panting and they should hurry.
So my take away from all this is I guess everyone in Cordele is really scared . They must look at a lot of Fekebook and CNN.
iGQBMCE.jpg

Interacting with the general public, never know what you're going to get.
Other morning walking the dog, she got under my feet an I trod on her. Big yelp. Bending down to check her foot, woman starts yelling at me from the other side of the road. "I saw you kick that dog". I yell over "No, you got it wrong lady". She starts yelling abuse, an I've realised she's drunk as. It's 9am by the way. Impressed, I've yelled out "holy ****, what time did you start drinking this morning". She's lost it, yelling filth, and her champion, who I hadn't noticed, is now coming across the road to do battle, protect his fair maidens honor and all. At first I thought this'll be fun, an then as he got closer I changed my mind. He was quite old, very drunk, bright red, sweating profusely, struggling to breathe with the biggest deformed drunk nose I've ever seen. Honestly just looked like he could drop dead any second. I thought to myself, he's going to throw a punch, fall down dead, an then that crazy drunk lady is going to be telling the police that I kicked my dog an then attacked the man an killed him. I got the HELL out of there. I'm happy to interact with the general public, just went so randomly sideways.
They weren't wearing masks though, least they had that right.

I had to get windshield washer fluid and get extra TP for my mom's house. Got back to the car ready to leave and an old hippie looking guy gets out of an old Ford conversion van. Had a German Shepherd with him. So then he starts pulling one of them neck sock looking masks over his face. So I said " You don't HAVE to wear that. They can't make you." So he responds by flipping me off and saying " One in fifty people have Covid in this county, asshole! "
Okay so I responded with. " Well that **** on your face ain't stopping it." Then he looked at my tag ( wasn't MY car) and said something about Dooly Co idiots. I told him " Maybe if I was a chainsmoker I might be more worried to." Then it we t further off the rails into name calling while he was quickly walking away.
So what should I do here? Slash a few bald tires? No, that's a bit much and there's cameras everywhere. Then it suddenly came to me while driving away. I called 911 and told Crisp Co there was a German Shepherd about to suffocate in a locked van in the Walmart parking lot. Told them the windows were fogged up and the dog was panting and they should hurry.
So my take away from all this is I guess everyone in Cordele is really scared . They must look at a lot of Fekebook and CNN.

You could have simply minded your own business. How does someone else wearing a mask affect you? Their business. Now if he'd snapped at you for not wearing a mask, tell him to pound sand. Otherwise, to each their own.

Shopping at Kroger this morning,

Employee: sir do you have a mask?

Me: yes I do thank you for asking.

Employee: you have to wear a mask it's store policy.

Me: not my policy have a nice day.

She ran off probably to tell the manager. Nothing else was said and half of the store employees were wearing their mask under the ole snot locker.

Shopping at Kroger this morning,

Employee: sir do you have a mask?

Me: yes I do thank you for asking.

Employee: you have to wear a mask it's store policy.

Me: not my policy have a nice day.

She ran off probably to tell the manager. Nothing else was said and half of the store employees were wearing their mask under the ole snot locker.
Per their policy, they do require a mask but won't kick people out for not wearing one.

Back
Top Bottom