• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So there I was at the Cordele Walmart...

You could have simply minded your own business. How does someone else wearing a mask affect you? Their business. Now if he'd snapped at you for not wearing a mask, tell him to pound sand. Otherwise, to each their own.
Well I THOUGHT since he was clearly an older dude maybe he might agree or benefit from what I told him. But then what do I know?

Trust me I did not wanna go in there. But I needed the aforementioned stuff and believe it or not there wasn't a Dollar General anywhere in sight.

I hate Walmart with passion. But they sell insulin cheaper than all other pharmacies.

Shopping at Kroger this morning,

Employee: sir do you have a mask?

Me: yes I do thank you for asking.

Employee: you have to wear a mask it's store policy.

Me: not my policy have a nice day.

She ran off probably to tell the manager. Nothing else was said and half of the store employees were wearing their mask under the ole snot locker.
Yeah see that's one of my main problems with this Covid fiasco. If they were really concerned about catching it then A) they would wear the mask the right way. B) They would have gloves on. Hands are gonna come in contact with germs way before you catch a sneeze or cough in the face. But that ain't what it's about. The mask is the Prius that everyone can afford. So the mask makes it easier and cheaper to be a smug virtue signaling asshole.

I hate Walmart with passion. But they sell insulin cheaper than all other pharmacies.
I know insulin can break your bank account. I assume you already did but have you checked with Publix? My clinic is right next to the Perry Publix so they send my BP med scrips over there. They don't charge me anything for it. Don't know how they can do that but they do. Well...then again...everything else in Publix is high as hell. So maybe that's it.

Shopping at Kroger this morning,

Employee: sir do you have a mask?

Me: yes I do thank you for asking.

Employee: you have to wear a mask it's store policy.

Me: not my policy have a nice day.

She ran off probably to tell the manager. Nothing else was said and half of the store employees were wearing their mask under the ole snot locker.

Kroger has never ask me about wearing a mask, and they're my go too store, and ingles.

Back
Top Bottom