• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So what was your first ride?

1958 MGA Twin Cam with a Judson Supercharger. Bought it in 1959 and sold it when I was sent to Fort Ord in 1962, REALLY miss that Baby:Cry:

Attachments

• MGA.jpg
    MGA.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
Mine was a 76 Celica similar to this one but with a white exterior. I was 16 years old and this was my ticket to paradise. Got me to school every day, work at the grocery store, and most importantly, my car for dating. It had the seat covers you would buy in a box from K Mart and a decent aftermarket stereo. I saw this on eBay Motors and it brought back a flood of memories.

View attachment 4941993
I bought a 1977 Celica lift back new in 77 for $3200 and traded in my 1969 GTO….. I SURE do miss that car…..yeah..the GTO…lol.

Well my first ride was a green 1963 Plymouth Valiant. Push button automatic. Definitely not a girl magnet, but good on gas and that is what I needed in those days with gas at 20 cents a gallon. After saving all that money I got a 1969 GTO with a 400 engine, hideaway headlights, hood scoops, 8 track tape player, and I put a $5 dollar bill on the dash for the passenger.

Back
Top Bottom