• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So who all rides motorcycles?????

I've had several, including a Goldwing. For son, ideally looking for a shaft drive EFI 750 Shadow or a VStar 650 Classic. Possibly 700 CTX with ABS and manual transmission. (I'd do the 1300 configured the same way.) All mentioned are unobtanium apparently.
Yeah they make real good “old man snoozers” LOL :boink:

Metric cruisers. One for a first bike for my son, one for me. JUST got back from driving over an hour each way to look at another dud for my son. 😣
Look hard at the Boulevard 90 and up
Closest I had to a couch on wheels. Looked stylish handles like a dream and zero maintenance.
All the bigger Jap cruisers are pretty nice.
The little ones are more or less throw away bikes.

Yeah they make real good “old man snoozers” LOL :boink:
My son is a brand new rider. More than enough to cut his teeth on. As luck would've it, scored him a solid VStar Custom today for a song!
Now I'm really in a crunch to find something.

Look hard at the Boulevard 90 and up
Closest I had to a couch on wheels. Looked stylish handles like a dream and zero maintenance.
All the bigger Jap cruisers are pretty nice.
The little ones are more or less throw away bikes.
Last bike I had was a Valkyrie Interstate. No smoother engine and power and torque to spare. Was supposed to go look at a Valk Tourer today but guy got back to me way too late. And now between weather and my schedule, I think that one will be gone. Facebook Marketplace is such a PITA.

My son is a brand new rider. More than enough to cut his teeth on. As luck would've it, scored him a solid VStar Custom today for a song!
Now I'm really in a crunch to find something.

Last bike I had was a Valkyrie Interstate. No smoother engine and power and torque to spare. Was supposed to go look at a Valk Tourer today but guy got back to me way too late. And now between weather and my schedule, I think that one will be gone. Facebook Marketplace is such a PITA.
Congrats on the score!

There lots of bikes for sale and prices are getting lower. So you will find what you want.

Few photos from a recent ride...

3138B862-4ECC-4F42-B37C-9F2042A13977.JPG
C869C9C3-666E-498D-9C51-412329AD677E.JPG
431EA368-0F3F-4BB0-A678-6B84108AD8FA.JPG

Congrats on the score!

There lots of bikes for sale and prices are getting lower. So you will find what you want.
Well, not exactly what I was after, but couldn't pass it up. Just scored an incredibly clean Roadstar 1700 Silverado. Man it's nice to be back in the saddle again.

I wouldn’t trade my Ultra Classic for anything now. I didn’t know what I was missing out on until I got a bagger.

Attachments

• 5803D6B5-7FCA-4A1C-BF15-75D9299FB93E.jpeg
    5803D6B5-7FCA-4A1C-BF15-75D9299FB93E.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom