• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So who all rides motorcycles?????

that's because everyone has theirs listed for 2K above what they're worth in the first place 😅 I'm in the market for something right now myself, these prices are laugh out loudable
I got a 2015 Low rider with everything you’d ever need on it for 9500 the thing has 16k miles. Everyone else has theirs listed for 12k and up and it’s just not moving. Idk what to think. Normally I sell bikes quick.

that's because everyone has theirs listed for 2K above what they're worth in the first place 😅 I'm in the market for something right now myself, these prices are laugh out loudable
I've been looking for 3 months for two bikes. The market is absolutely absurd. Very frustrating ...

Picked up a new rninet

Attachments

• 20230304_130626.jpg
    20230304_130626.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 19
Metric cruisers. One for a first bike for my son, one for me. JUST got back from driving over an hour each way to look at another dud for my son. 😣
I only ever owned two. The best one I had was a Honda shadow. I can tell you 100% I did i hadn’t gotten into Harley’s and been so knowledgeable of them mechanically I’d have a goldwing.

I only ever owned two. The best one I had was a Honda shadow. I can tell you 100% I did i hadn’t gotten into Harley’s and been so knowledgeable of them mechanically I’d have a goldwing.
I've had several, including a Goldwing. For son, ideally looking for a shaft drive EFI 750 Shadow or a VStar 650 Classic. Possibly 700 CTX with ABS and manual transmission. (I'd do the 1300 configured the same way.) All mentioned are unobtanium apparently.

Back
Top Bottom