Some of y'all might not get this...

I won't tell y'all that my first car was a 69 Camaro that I paid $900 for. It needed total restoration but it had a bone stock and super clean 350 in it. I sold the motor out of it to help pay for the restoration parts. Unfortunately I abandoned that car AND a 70 1/2 Rally Sport with a non-original 396/4 speed when I moved out of the house. I paid $1600 for the 70 1/2. Obviously I moved out under less than ideal circumstances, otherwise I'd have taken them with me!
Man, I wish you hadn't even told us this. It hurt to read it.

But some of y'all will. You ever see a car that makes your heart jump and just takes your breath?

The Lamborghini Miura does that to me. I've wanted one ever since I was a kid. My favorite car of all time...I could watch this video all day long. The owner definitely gets it. The red is beautiful...

What car does it for you?

Have you told your mustang how you feel about this other car?

1969 is #1 on my list, but I ain't picky. I'd settle for a 67' or 68' LOL

Back in the late 90's I had the chance to buy a really nice 68' for $4,500. I still kick myself for passing on it!

Yep! I passed an opportunity to buy a pristine 69 for the same price around 1997...you know why I passed? Because the A/C compressor wasn't installed and I didn't want to spend the money to get the air conditioning back together! D'oh! Hindsight, ya know. :doh:

My heart jumps every time I walk out to my dream car!

walshsouth.com_forum_P6200078.JPG

Back
Top Bottom