• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some people need to go back to grade school and study the GA State map

I always carry a atlas with me when traveling sometimes I like to look at the big picture instead of what is on my phone screen

My daughter poked fun at me for having a road atlas. I asked what would she do when traveling if GPS was not available and was in an area with no cell signal?

Most of the time when I see something for sale, trade or someone wanting to buy I look more for the specific city (yes, there's an option for that) in which you live instead of just a zip code. When I don't see it then my mind sort of automatically jumps to "a banger from Atlanta/Fulton/Gwinnett" looking for a gat he can't get from a gun store for whatever reason. It's a very simple thing to put in your profile AND in any ad you might have. :0)

Good God there are a lot of people that have no idea where the hell they live at in the state. Didn't realize that Rome was Metro Atlanta or Braselton was in Central GA.
If this offends you, then maybe, just maybe this is the info that that you need to research. Google maps has an awesome free map to see where you are.

Wuddent no map win eye wint two skool

Back
Top Bottom